Profico is looking for a new colleague to join our Product Management department. Get ready to set the “tone and context” of what the initial client idea will eventually become – a user-oriented, market-ready solution.
– Has a solid understanding of Business, UX and Tech
– Demonstrates a strong desire to shape, build and deliver intuitive digital products
– Communicates the vision to our design, development teams and client stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle
– Is comfortable with handling multiple clients, outlining user flows and writing product specifications
– Can gather and interpret user behavior data
– Shares an agile mindset in terms of being capable to assess value, develop cases, user stories, epics, and themes to ensure that work efforts are focused on features with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
– Leading and organizing workshops
– Researching and analyzing the overall market and user personas
– Creating Roadmaps, Backlog management, Iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
– Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of work to do
– Converting team ideas into decisions
– Planning product release plans and setting expectations for delivery
– Using standard PM tools JIRA/Trello/Asana
– Strong team player
– Handles stress with an “always positive” attitude
– Is able to communicate good & bad news without additional stress
– Has the ability to improve based on client’s negative feedback
– Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skills
– Fluency in business English
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Great collaborative skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!