Datum objave: 28.9.2023.
Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop.
We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer with test automation experience who will be essential part of talented software development team. You will have an opportunity to apply analytical thinking to solve problems and find pragmatic solution that will be a lasting value.
- Test analysis and test case preparation on a project or product deliverables
- Plan, schedule and perform test scenarios and tests
- Identify options for test automation and help with design of automation-ready test cases
- Actively participate on planning and testing in Agile or Project deliverables
- Test APIs (REST, SOAP) and database changes
- Investigate opportunities for API and desktop app automation
- Creating Test Plans for deliverables based on assignments
- Follow and advocate corporate QA governance and defined E2E delivery processes
- At least 2 years of full-time experience with software testing
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with manual or automated testing of APIs: SOAP, REST, message brokers
- Experience with test case creation and test case management tools
- Experience with Agile development and testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts is an advantage
- Advantage: Knowledge of shell scripting
- Annual bonus
- Transportation and meal allowance
- Additional healthcare package
- Minimum of 5 weeks of vacation
- Participation in a gym membership (Multisport)
- The annual budget for employee training and education
- Well-being activities
- Hybrid models of work and flexible working hours
- Awards for referrals
- Various office perks