Datum objave: 29.9.2023.
We are in search of a new colleague who will research and develop different markets around the world and help us expand our global presence.
This experience will provide you a whole new perspective of B2G sales and customer relationships in a challenging and growing Smart City industry.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Ownership of new business development and customer engagement strategy in assigned territory
- Research, qualification, and acquisition of new customers and partners to drive new revenue and build Include’s brand recognition
- Developing and strengthening business relationships with existing customers and partners
- End-to-end solution selling process engagement – from prospecting and networking to driving customer meetings, pricing strategy, proposals, negotiations, closing, and post-sale customer success
- Proposing new ideas and creating plans on how to implement them to speed up territory coverage and our market share
- New product research and co-creating its go-to-market strategy
- Sales forecasting and adequate pipeline coverage according to quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Working closely with colleagues in sales and marketing, as well other cross-functional teams to achieve team goals
- Keeping up to date on all business activities and records in our CRM
What we expect from you?
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to convince
- High level of responsibility, proactivity and self-reliance
- Excellent level of proficiency with MS Office
- B category driving license
What will be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in working and living outside of Croatia
- Additional knowledge of another foreign language, preferably German
- Any previous experience in sales or business development
What we offer?
- Opportunity to work with interesting people around the world
- Entry annual gross salary from 16.000 EUR and more depending on the level of experience
- Monthly and annual bonuses depending on your sales performance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
- Open working culture
- Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by October 6th 2023.