Datum objave: 8.5.2023.
We are looking for Java developers who are genuinely interested in making people’s life easier. We use Java technologies on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for mid/senior Java developers to join us to work on projects either in healthcare domain, hospitality, government, retail automotive industry, logistics or in financial domain.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job position and the company!
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
- analysing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing Java-based solutions
- planning and recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
- planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, or hybrid work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin or Split office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 180 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! 🙂
You are a ‘technical fit‘ if you have:
- minimum of 2-year experience working in Java language
- experience in Spring or Java EE environment
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- knowledge of software development patterns
- experience with building Enterprise Systems
- experience with methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps is a bonus
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have ‘TAAP’ values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism – we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we’re a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply. For more information about the company, check our website out.