Datum objave: 10.1.2024.
ELEKS Information Security office is looking for an IAM security engineer in Poland, Croatia, and Estonia.
Privately held large US Financial corporation with 40+ years of history. The main area of specialization is providing investment advisory services to US citizens. The company headcount includes more than 2k independent financial consultants and the head office team.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge and understanding of identity access management and identity governance
- Prior experience with SailPoint Identity Now, including application design, configuration, integration, and deployment
- Experience in performing privileged access reviews, compliance reporting, and access control processes
- Hands-on experience with application onboarding, automation, roles assignments, and monitoring
- Understanding the best practices, control frameworks, and applicable existing and new legal/regulatory requirements (SEC S-P Rule; FINRA cybersecurity recommendations, data privacy guidelines, and breach notification laws; ISO 27001, NIST CSF, and SP 800-53; CIS, CSA CCM, PCI DSS, and others)
- Strong understanding of role-based access controls and access certification
- Experience with different operating systems and built-in IAM capabilities (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Technical expertise in SailPoint, Azure AD, and active directory
- Understanding of business process design, complex IT security integration, and identity management
- Security-related certifications, such as CIAM, SailPoint, OSCP, GCIH, and CEH
- Experience with ServiceNow and cloud systems
- Experience with privileged access management solutions, such as CyberArk, Thycotic, and PAM360
- Strong understanding of Cloud Identities and Azure IAM/PIM solutions
- Knowledge of IAM industry standards, including SAML, OAUTH, Kerberos, and Radius
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related discipline (or equivalent training)
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Evaluating, designing, and implementing IAM solutions to protect users’ identities
- Building a strong IAM and IGA foundation that integrates with in-house and third-party applications
- Designing IAM processes and procedures and translating the high-level requirements into technical designs
- Implementing solutions to automate user onboarding and offboarding
- Building and developing systems and processes to ensure least privilege
- Implementing solutions for privileged access management
- Developing documentation to support ongoing IAM, privileged access management, and IGA systems operations and maintenance
- Integrating the IAM/IGA/PIM systems with security monitoring solutions
- Performing systems health checks and configuration reviews
- Developing custom connectors and scripts to integrate the IAM solutions with in-house custom applications
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.