O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, puno radno vrijeme
Prijaviti se do:24.11.2018.
Blazing Edge is a team of 10+ developers with years of web, mobile and IoT experience. If you are interested in joining our team and working in a young and talented team, take a moment to find out more about the desired skills and responsibilities.
A senior software developer should demonstrate advanced proficiency in:
- Designing database solutions in both SQL and NoSQL
- Architecting and writing scalable, globally distributed applications
- Architecting entire systems with all modules/subsystems needed to complete the project
- Writing system tests
- Developing and troubleshooting complex software systems
- Task estimation and prioritization
- UNIX-like systems and how applications are deployed on them
- Code reviews and coaching
A senior software developer should be able to:
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Envision system features and functionality
- Design database architecture based on project requirements
- Write high quality and well-documented code that serves as an example for junior members of the team
- Clearly communicate the system design and architecture to others
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of different alternatives
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Lead team meetings
- Lead troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support end users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Quarterly team building