Split Tech City je zajednica sastavljena od tvrtki, udruga, institucija, meetupa i pojedinaca koji su posvećeni razvoju tehnološkog sektora u Splitu i regiji.Postani član
Datum objave: 8.5.2023.
We are looking for .NET native speakers (m/f)!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps. Our current projects are about redesign and improvement of advanced finance systems and about frameworks for processing and document management.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job and the company!
What would be your responsibilities as a .NET developer?
• participate in requirements analysis
• translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• test and deploy applications and systems
• revise, update, refactor and debug code
• improve existing software
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• a competitive salary
• opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Split, Bjelovar or Varaždin office
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 180 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! 🙂
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
• minimum 4 years of experience working in C# .NET language
• College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (electrical engineering or computer science) or similar
• excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• knowledge of .NET Core is an advantage
• experience in BFSI industry is an advantage
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• the eagerness to learn new things
• a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• you have ‘TAAP’ values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
• teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
• professionalism – we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we’re a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply. For more information about the company, check our website.