Datum objave: 8.5.2023.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new team member in the role of Automation Software Tester.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparation, maintenance and performance of test cases in all phases of a project
- making sure all the functionalities are working properly
- working together with the development team to improve and extend automatic tests
- performing manual and automatic test cases
- creating test scripts and preparing cases based on business demands
- continuously learning new tools and other technologies in the area of software testing
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, or Varaždin office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 180 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! 🙂
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum 2 years experience in testing applications or programming business applications
- preferable more than 4 years of experience with Selenium
- experience working with SQL queries and relational database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL) is an advantage
- experience with API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman) is an advantage
- ability to understand business demands and developing test cases, planes and strategies
- basic knowledge of a programming language (Java, C#…) is an advantage
- college Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have ‘TAAP’ values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism – we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we’re a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply. For more information about the company, check our website out.