We’re looking for an experienced individual who’s ready to use their knowledge to develop digital marketing strategies for clients from various industries. You will have a chance to collaborate with some of our awesome clients such as Podravka, Kiwi.com, Emmezeta, SofaScore, Valamar Hotels and Resorts, Vitapur, Galileo and many more. As part of our marketing team, you will be preparing, analyzing and optimising digital campaigns.
What will you do?
– Develop digital marketing strategies by communicating directly with the client.
– Prepare advertising plans to help the client achieve company goals.
– Plan, prepare, analyse and optimize digital campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
– Identify new business opportunities based on available data and reports.
– Organize and hold meetings with clients.
– Work in a young team of marketing professionals.
– Hold both internal and external presentations and educations.
– Attend marketing conferences and occasionally travel to clients headquarters.
You need to…
– Have at least 3+ years of experience as a digital marketer.
– Love digital marketing and working in a team.
– Be ready to work in an agile environment.
– Have a good knowledge of social media and search engines.
– Have the willingness to lead, analyse results and provide creative solutions.
– Be highly proficient in spoken and written English (B2 level minimum).
It would be great if you…
– Have good organisational skills (with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects).
– Have significant experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
– Have good experience in working with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
– Have good spreadsheet skills.
– Have experience with other advertising platforms (Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Seznam, Yandex, Amazon…).
Things that we offer and you might like about us
– We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
– Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
– Work in an agile environment.
– Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
– We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
– You will get your own laptop, with 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
– Steelcase ergonomic chair.
– Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
– Health insurance.
– Salary in the range of 7.000kn – 16.000kn (gross amount) + travel expenses + monthly benefits in the range of 400kn – 2.000kn, depending on the level of your skills.
Apply by e-mail: email@example.com