Datum objave: 13.9.2022.
About the role
Are you a natural talent for breaking stuff? You would be a millionaire if someone paid you $1 for every time you heard someone saying to you How did you manage to do this? — or — Sorry sir, this has never happened to us before?
How about finding out that people are afraid to fly with you on the same plane? Or do you just simply have a passion for QA in general?
Good news, if you found yourself in one of these sentences, you’re already a promising candidate!
What are we looking for:
- 2-3 years experience as a QA Engineer or Tester (manual testing)
- 1 year of Experience in QA automation development or experience in object-oriented programming
- Experience in writing E2E tests
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in using Jira, Testrail or similar software/test management tools
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Natural curiosity
- Responsibility and proactivity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding QA principles and processes in IT projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
It would be great if you also have knowledge in:
- Experience in using Docker, GCP, Rancher
- Expierence in API testing
- Advanced knowledge of specific QA automation tools (Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, Apium)
Things that we offer and you might like about us:
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own laptop, with 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Health insurance.
- Salary in the range of 16.000kn – 40.000kn (gross 1 amount) + travel expenses + monthly benefits in the range of 400kn – 2.000kn, depending on the level of your skills.