(backend developer with the experience in preferably all or most of down listed)
– basic frontend,
– modern PHP frameworks, preferably Symfony,
– relational databases, redis, GIT,
– using OOP principles and patterns developing maintainable code.
Optionally an advantage is having experience in optimizing web application performances, scaling in the cloud and working with AWS.
– horizontably scalable deployment hosted in the cloud (AmazonWebServices – CDN, Load Balancing, replication, MQ, S3),
– PHP (Symfony framework) and some Node.js, implementing SOA architecture,
– MySql (Aurora) and Redis,
– docker / vagrant / kubernetes.
Along side web, we also do native Android development on dedicated hardware.
– stock options for each employee in the entire Bookaway group,
– experience working on a performative live production application handling thousands of requests each minute,
– mentor and a fast learning experience,
– workshops & dev conferences,
– flexible working hours,
– full time hire,
– all the required equipment,
– relaxed and fun work place,
– market-level salary based on experience.