Datum objave: 27.2.2023.
Postindustria is a technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and soon enterprises.
We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences, whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce, or individual engineers.
Unlike most outsourcing companies, Postindustria has a successful “outcubator” with extensive experience creating leading products from scratch and managing them throughout the lifecycle.
Sometimes a Project Manager without a solid background in tech can deliver a solution, yet we believe that the difference between success and failure for more complex projects lies in the deep understanding of technology.
Making the right tech-aware decisions, being able to validate and check the correctness of the stack choice solves problems that would’ve otherwise crippled the business.
About the project
Right now we have several projects in the pipeline in Fintech, Real Estate, Data Visualisation, Ad Tech, Entertainment, and other business domains.
Each project is awaiting its TPM who will have the responsibilities listed below. This means you will have a lot of autonomy in both technology-wise and management-wise decisions.
- communicate with the client, analyse their goals and translate that into the clear requirements in Confluence or other Wiki systems;
- estimate projects, create and maintain a working schedule;
- build a team that will work on the delivery (hiring, interviews, internal recruiting);
- design the solution architecture together with a Technical Partner or other colleagues;
- evaluate and design key software components;
- review the code of all the critical components;
- set up teamwork to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- ensure project delivery within the scope, time and budget constraints;
- regular project reporting to us and the client.
Expertise you need
- advanced computer science knowledge;
- excellent understanding of project planning and management;
- remarkable technical experience as a lead developer using any modern tech stack: we mostly work with Python/PHP/JS/Go);
- some experience with front-end (any of Vue, React, Angular);
- experience in designing a cloud (AWS/GCP/other) infrastructure;
- strong understanding of the product management, mapping business goals to current tasks;
- experience in designing architecture;
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- interviewing, hiring (and firing) experience;
- experience in designing a full solution architecture;
- experience in using SCRUM;
- experience with Balsamiq, Draw.io or other prototyping tools;
- JIRA or other project management tools.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1.5-hour technical interview with Technical Project Manager and CEO.
Consists of a live coding session and a case study: creating and evaluating a solution architecture while diving deeper into the relevant part of the solution.
- 1.5-hour team management interview with CEO.
During this interview, we’ll talk about your team management experience through working on a few cases.
We’ll also cover all your questions about the job.