Datum objave: 2.2.2023.
Mid – Senior Level / Full-time
Split / Remote
Agilno is a software development company that helps product-led North American companies plan, design, develop & optimize digital products, driving revenue and engagement.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, and professional team has created digital products making a huge impact on people’s live for the last 6 years!
Join us and keep moving forward in your career!
What will your day look like?
As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using agile methodologies in development.
You will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which, together, enable the user-facing side of the application to even exist in the first place.
You will use modern technologies.
Each day you will develop your career and achieve personal growth.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in managing projects from start to end in a software development company
- A proactive team member who can lead our team to successful project delivery
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects: writing project plan preparation, reporting, and negotiation on its own
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities that encourage a stimulative working environment within the team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Ability to identify performance gaps and implement corrective actions
- Ability to meet budgetary objectives, making project adjustments based on financial analysis
- Excellent understanding of agile working methods
- Completed courses / workshops related to project management (PMP, PSM, PSPO)
Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates.
What’s here for you?
- Unlimited contract.
- Salary ranges are transparent to every team member and advertised in our job ads; by achieving the expected results, you will have a chance to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses based on your performance and there is a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Are you working from home or the office? It doesn’t matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno’s HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We love going to a nearby restaurant, relaxing, catching up, and trying delicious food.
- We care about your development and growth: our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while there is an education budget for external training.
- In addition to regular vacation days, regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. How does this sound to you? Perfect, right?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let’s follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with a large choice of (un)healthy snacks.
- Subsidised Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance is fully provided by us.
- 100% paid sick leave.