We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our IT infrastructure. The position is within the IT department, but you will be working closely with a number of teams throughout the business to ensure unified performance and operation.
This role is important to us, as we need to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
– Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
– Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
– Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
– Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
– Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
– Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruption.
– BSc or MSc in informatics or computing field
– 3 years of experience in the same or similar jobs
– Knowledge of network technologies (TCP / IP stack, DNS, DHCP, Routing, VPN, Virtualization)
– Knowledge of services (smtp, imap, ldap, snmp, http, https)
– Knowledge of Windows server environment
– Knowledge of Linux environment (Apache, Nginx, Postfix)
– Knowledge of scripting/programming (cmd, bash, python)
– High level of responsibility, detail, proactivity, and self-reliance
– An opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is conquering the world with the most advanced “Smart City” solutions and technologies used on over 57 global markets (and expanding)
– Yearly gross salary from 140.000 HRK and higher depending on the level of experience
– Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home and up to six weeks of vacation
– Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
– Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news. If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
– Financial compensation for transport
– Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by 13th July 2021.