57+ countries. 1 platform to rule them all.
That is what you are going to be in charge of. As you are probably aware, the Smart City industry is the hype these days. There are so many products and solutions but with one huge disadvantage – nothing to connect them all. We, at Include, have decided to revolutionize the industry even more and create SOLOS – a platform that connects all Smart City products under one central hub. And this is the reason why we are looking for you – a Software Project Manager.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Develop a detailed project plan and specifications for the product features
- Cost-efficiently plan and manage project resources
- Prepare and update a project documentation
- Clearly communicate goals, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to the team
- Ensure that the work is done on time, within budget, and to a certain level of quality
- Close cooperation with software and hardware team leads as well as with sales and finance departments
What we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience in managing software teams and projects from start to finish
- BSc or MSc in a technical field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent verbal & written communication in English
- Advanced MS office
What will be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in web development (frontend, backend, full-stack)
- Completed training for one of the PMI certificates
What we offer?
- Opportunity to lead development projects of some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on over 57 global markets (and expanding)
- Yearly gross salary from 180.000 HRK and higher depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home, and up to six weeks of vacation
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales, and all internal news. If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
- Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)