Parklio is a group of passionate problem-solvers that values team, clients and user experiences just as much as the software and hardware that we build. We hold each other accountable, challenge ourselves to pursue excellence in everything we do, and are intentional about becoming market leader in parking and mobility services.
This is a rare opportunity to work in a company which has its own product and production line, robotic arms and other high tech machines which are used to build best parking products in the world under the brand of Parklio.
- Active participation on building frontend based on the input from our design team
- Constant improvement of our products by utilizing new technologies
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, which communicates with our hardware products and sensors along with the APIs to support it
- Knowledge and experience with the following web technologies: TypeScript, React.js
- Experience working with products that scale to hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to learn from, work with and interact with a team
- +3 years of experience in the required fields
- Git experience
- Additional bonus is experience with CI/CD
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary in accordance with knowledge and experience
- Vacation policy adjusted to your needs
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work on a unique parking solution used worldwide
- Opportunity for further development within a fast-growing company present in over 35 countries in the world
- Unlimited budget for educations (online courses, books, etc…)
- Flexible working hours