Datum objave: 5.1.2023.
Zagreb, Split, Remote
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced and ambitious senior Business Intelligence Data Engineer.
You will support our Enterprise BI Platform, which enables a comprehensive view of enterprise KPIs and reporting and analytics at scale.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to meet BI reporting and analytics objectives
- Design, develop, QA, and maintain code related to BI data engineering
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve efficiency and monitor data quality
- Communicate with technical and nontechnical business stakeholders / understand complex problems and provide solutions
- Maintain data dictionary documentation on BI datasets
What we expect from you:
- You are highly skilled in data integration and transformation
- Committed to quality, architecture, documentation, and QA
- Team player who values team success and collaboration and strong problem-solver, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- 8+ years of experience in data management, data warehousing, and developing data pipelines (ETL / ELT)
- Advanced SQL proficiency
- Solid experience with AWS Redshift, S3, and Glue
- Experience with dbt or similar tools to support testing, version control, data quality checks, and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks and Jira
- Knowledge of integration with systems like Salesforce, Relational Databases, REST API, FTP/SFTP, etc.
It’s a plus if:
- You are proficient in developing data pipelines using Python
- You have experience with Tableau
- You have experience with Salesforce
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
- Health and wellness:
Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.