Datum objave: 24.8.2023.
GetByBus is looking for a junior (entry level) SEO specialist, a competent person interested and willing to learn about SEO. Working with our SEO team, and (over time) implementing practices such as link building, analyzing SEO trends, making data-driven proposals for new content, and implementing organic traffic strategies on our platforms.
Our ideal candidate has basic knowledge and understanding of SEO and digital marketing, is eager to learn about SEO, has good communication skills, and advanced knowledge of office tools like the GSuite. Previous experience in SEO is an advantage, but not mandatory.
We are looking for a bright, passionate person, with an outside-the-box way of thinking.
If you check all these boxes, we would like to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Research & implement various SEO practices
- Come up with new content ideas
- Research & and write new content for our platforms
- Research & analyze competitors and their SEO strategy
- Measure website performance and traffic by using GA4, Search Console, and other analytics tools
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure best practices are being implemented
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve other digital marketing strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and recommendations in SEO
What you will bring:
Basic SEO knowledge is prefferable, while previous experience with SEO and content marketing is an advantage. Apart from that, the following requirements are mandatory:
- Content writing and editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of GSuite tools
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, as it is our primary language of communication
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to work independently (after some time)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Working effectively with cross-functional teams
It is great if you also have:
- Experience working with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio
- Experience working with CMS tools like WordPress
What do we offer:
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Growth and development opportunities
- Full-time employment and competitive salary
- All the equipment required for you to do your job in the most efficient manner
- Relaxed and fun workplace with supportive colleagues
What happens after you apply:
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in an interview
- A first round interview with our SEO manager
- A second round of interviews with the best candidates
- Following this, the successful candidate will receive an offer via email
- If you accept, we’ll initiate the on boarding process
- Welcome onboard
Applications: 18 – 31 August, 2023
Interviews: 04 – 15 September, 2023
Start date: October 2023
Why work with us?
GetByBus is perfect for people who want to work in a multicultural environment and enjoy their day-to-day duties backed up by a casual working atmosphere. Supportive colleagues, opportunities to exchange knowledge, and an endless amount of coffee are all included 🙂
Interested? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!