Datum objave: 19.4.2023.
If you are excited at the idea of contributing to a product that truly changes a massive archaic industry, being a part of an exploding business and world-class team, and also helping your favorite TV show, movie, or YouTube channel get its next episode created, Giggster is the perfect place for you!
We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Manual QA Engineer to join our team in creating a high-quality, user-friendly product.
You will play a vital role in ensuring the highest level of quality for our Web & iOS applications.
About the project
Giggster is a Los Angeles-based online platform and marketplace for people to list, discover, and book locations for creative projects and events. Some of the biggest content producers in the world use Giggster for their locations, such as Netflix, HBO, and Disney — as well as top brands like Apple and Louis Vuitton. And the next generation of creators on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok are finding perfect spots on Giggster for their content as well.
The goal is to be the technology disruptor that modernizes Hollywood, empowering millions of creators — no matter where they are — to focus on content rather than the logistics of finding a location and the additional services that go with it, like permitting, etc.
You will cooperate with 11 Full-stack Engineers, Full-stack iOS Engineer, 4 QA Engineers, Product Designer, and CTO.
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project manager, software developers, and other QA engineers to understand requirements and identify potential risks;
- execute manual test cases, identify defects, and document them with clear steps to reproduce, including relevant screenshots or videos;
- communicate effectively with the development team to ensure timely resolution of defects and re-test resolved issues to verify fixes;
- conduct exploratory testing to uncover issues not covered by existing test cases and provide valuable insights into improving the product;
- participate in release planning and post-release reviews, providing insights on product quality and areas for improvement.
Expertise you need
- experience in manual QA testing, preferably in a web-based product environment;
- experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing, as well as responsive design testing;
- general understanding of core web technologies, such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, and client-server architecture without the need for expert-level proficiency;
- strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes, including test planning, test case creation, and defect tracking;
- excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting to changing priorities;
- and deadlines;
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- knowledge of performance and security testing concepts;
- knowledge of SQL;
- experience with automation testing tools;
- experience with iOS apps testing.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- Daily use of modern technologies;
- Free lunch at the office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- Paid travel expenses
Professional development and advancement
- Regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- Experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- Knowledge-sharing culture;
- Each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- Team budget for entertainment;
- Referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- Health insurance;
- Annual leave of 25 working days;
- Paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- Financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
That’s small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1-hour technical interview with CTO and QA Engineer
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.