Agilno is a software development agency, born in 2016., headquartered in Croatia and with offices in North America.
We are a growing team of 25 people passionate about helping companies develop robust data-driven software solutions, scale development teams, and implement the right strategies and processes for software development.
We specialize in product strategy and discovery, design, mobile app development, web development, and custom software solutions. Our team is working with Imperial College London, Stryker, Twilio, the Government of Canada, and other institutions to develop state-of-the-art applications that contribute to the scientific research of the future.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, collaborative, and professional team create digital products that make a positive impact on people’s lives for the last 5 years!
Become one of us and make a finishing touch on any project!
- Meeting with the product teams to discuss product quality.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the product team to solve application faults.
- Ability to do manual testing as well.
What we are looking for:
- 2 years of experience doing manual testing
- 1 year of experience writing automated testings
- 1 year of experience writing end to end tests
- Understanding of entire QA process
- Understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with planning tests
- Experience with writing test reports
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with testing mobile apps and using emulators.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Appium
- Knowledge of Selenium or Cypress
- Knowledge of tools for test case management
- Knowledge of how to use mobile emulators
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary depending on experience (12-22K HRK gross1)
- Work on large, long-term projects for international clients
- Top-notch equipment (it’s yours – take it home)
- An educational budget for anything that can help you in future development
- Travel opportunities to our North American offices or client’s office
- Flexible working hours and unlimited days of remote work
- Unlimited fruit, drinks, coffee and snacks in the office
- Christmas bonus
- Surprise joint lunch every Friday.