Agilno is a software development agency that helps product-led companies plan, design, develop and optimize digital products that drive revenue and engagement.
We would like you to join us and work with extraordinary companies like Stryker, Astound, AVL, H1 Insights, MyDelica, Vetster, etc. for whom we are developing solutions that are used daily by more than 50 million users worldwide.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, collaborative, and professional team create digital products that make a positive impact on people’s lives for the last 5 years!
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare a budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on metrics collected by analytics tools
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
What we are looking for:
- Technical background (this role requires technical knowledge, but past programming experience is not required)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects and communicating with clients
- Knowledge of PM tools and good project management practices
- The mindset of problem solver and must be able to resolve conflicts
- Experience with the entire project development lifecycle
- Good time and, resource management capabilities
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Having experience with writing status reports
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Miro
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary depending on experience (Midd pay range 13-19K gross1)
- Individual help to improve your soft skills
- Working in an international environment
- Top-notch equipment for all-day meetings (it’s yours – take it home)
- Education budget to pass the PM certificate of your choice
- Travel opportunities – visit the clients you talk to every day
- Flexible working hours
- Work in the office or at home – who cares!
- Fruit, drinks, coffee, and snacks in the office
- Surprise lunch every Friday in office
- Participation in all decision-making Management activities