Datum objave: 21.4.2023.
Zagreb, Split, Remote
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a seasoned Project Manager – Scrum Master to take on the responsibilities of leading our dedicated agile teams on our Public Safety products.
You’ll interface with everyone from project leads, to team members, to business units as you deliver various simultaneous project initiatives.
You’ll be the team’s go-to, responsible for facilitating the delivery of team commitments through facilitating meetings, focusing on team efficiency and motivation, tracking and removing impediments, and promoting and influencing quality.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks and issues, correct deviations from plans, and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Support the Product team in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process
- Adoption of existing Project Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in working in the IT industry (3+ years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge and previous experience of using Jira
- Previous experience as PM/Scrum Master/Business Analyst managing large, complex projects
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Balanced business/technical background:
○ Sufficient level of technical background to provide leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
○ Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating on a global level
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
SCRUM Master, CSM, PMP certification is a plus
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
Health and wellness:
- Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.