Locastic is hiring a project manager with a few years of experience in managing agile software projects and teams. We are looking for candidates based in Split/Croatia, with a gross salary range between 14-22.000 HRK.
Locastic is a software development team specialized in creating web and mobile apps for a variety of clients, ranging from award-winning startups like Omolab, up to large enterprise brands including Cedevita, A1, Tommy, GFNY, PBZ Daikin, etc.
This is what you’d do:
- Interact with Locastic clients and understand their requirements.
- Moderate meetings and discussions with the team and clients.
- Collaborate with the design team on creating project prototypes using Axure and Figma.
- Actively work with in-house and remote teams.
- Solve organizational, technical, and social challenges.
Skills you should have:
- Previous experience in managing projects.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate project issues.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Be a proactive team member and lead our team to successful project delivery.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Identify performance gaps and work to implement corrective actions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make project adjustments based on financial analysis.
- Encourage a stimulative working environment with your team.
- The Croatian language is must have (required).
Bonus for the following:
- Some kind of Agile certification.
- Experience with Jira or similar PM tools.
- Tech-savvy mindset.
- Experience in working with remote clients and teams.