We’re looking for a “bug hunter” who will test our products inside-out while having the honor of making our developers feel bad about their work.
All jokes aside, we’re looking for someone who will continuously test and evaluate our apps and web solutions before market delivery.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Performing thorough app testing: flow, logic, design, placement, ease of use, content
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans and test cases
- Performing specific tasks using either provided or self-made testing scripts
- Filling out checklists/reports with test results, describing how to replicate found bugs
- Helping us improve/expand testing tools
- Updating the product team about test results
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has (preferably) bachelors degree OR at least relevant work experience; BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar is preferred
- Has attention to details
- Has organization skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken
- Is highly accountable and responsible: self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed and self-sufficient
A couple of extra points will be added if the candidate:
- Has experience in creating tests using automated frameworks
- Has experience in working within an Agile environment
You don’t have to meet 100% of the requirements, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges – everything else will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our worldwide clients
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities (once this COVID-19 stuff gets over, of course)
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
Let the crazy adventure begin!