We are looking for a mid-level experienced and passionate Product & Project Manager to combine vision with smooth execution and delivery.
You will coordinate a cross-functional dynamic team, to design, build, test, and roll out our products.
You’ll act as the project lead ensuring a smooth delivery and launch of the product in line with the company’s goals and strategy.
If you are passionate about building products that customers love, we would like to meet you!
What you will do:
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop a detailed project plan (including risk assessment)
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders on project statuses and periodically publish project status reports
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
What you will bring:
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Passion for building great user experiences, while having a keen eye for details, UX, and design.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong project management experience, including the ability to prioritize work and projects.
- High effectiveness in managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEM (search engine marketing) and online advertising
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Marketing preferred
- Ability to prioritize products and features that are in alignment with the overall company’s product strategy
It’s great if you also have:
- Writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience working with the following programs:
○ Atlassian software (Jira et. al).
○ Google DataStudio.
○ Google Analytics.
○ Adobe Photoshop or similar (this is a luxury preferred software though helpful!).
What do we offer:
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Growth and development opportunities
- Full-time employment
- All the equipment required for you to do your job in the most efficient manner
- Relaxed and fun workplace with supportive colleagues
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out our office on our career page.
Jump in our talent pool:
Couldn’t find the job you are looking for? Send us your resume anyway. Our business is rapidly growing, so join our talent pool and we’ll keep you updated on new opportunities. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know which role you are interested in.
Let your next amazing travel adventure begin!