Datum objave: 17.7.2023.
Zagreb, Split, Remote
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Senior Designer to help build our design system while keeping an eye on the real challenges our users have and how to solve them in effective, easy to use ways providing an all around wonderful experience. If this sounds like you then we’ll have a perfect fit!
As a Senior Product Designer at NEOGOV, you’ll be an individual contributor to the NEOGOV Design System Language and have the opportunity to work on various projects across our platform. You’ll be responsible for design and execution of the NEOGOV design system while working closely across teams to ensure the system is implemented and applied correctly across product initiatives.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Extend, define, and design our design system language:
- – Atomic patterns and templates
- – User interface libraries and style guides
- – Motion direction, iconography, illustration, and tone of voice
- Take ownership of the UX process from exploratory research, analysis, design, prototyping, and usability testing
- Audit the design system and work closely with Product Designers to look for opportunities to improve and create new components and templates.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, and QAs to understand the needs and execution of the design system
- Benchmark component performance and create opportunities for efficiencies
- Be an advocate for the user to ensure the design is easy to use in NEOGOV products
- Work with teams to adopt and contribute to the system
- Effectively document and communicate your designs for use across all product teams
- Work directly with developers to ensure accuracy and precision in our implementations
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, agile, multi-platform environment
What we expect from you:
- BA/BS degree in human-centered design, user experience, design communication, graphic design, or in another field study
- 5 years experience in user experience or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio demonstrating proficient product design and experience designing for systems
- Proficiency in standard design tools
- Figma (primary tool), Adobe Creative Suite, and other related motion/UI tools.
- Ability to manage your projects to meet deliverables in a timely manner
- Experience in collaborating with teams of product and creative designers and developers
- Experience in web accessibility and SaaS
- Experience in product lifecycle development of software applications
- Experience working in sprints and JIRA is a plus
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
Health and wellness:
- Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
NEOGOV Croatia is a subsidiary of NEOGOV, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.