O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
Are you ready to be an important part of the “next big thing”? To work with one of the brightest minds in the industry?
If the answer is YES, then join us and let us change the world (literally) together. Developing our technology you will be a crucial part of our team making our products the most advanced products in the industry.
And if you didn’t know (but you should), Include is a crucial part of all major smart city projects. That means that we are changing urban and rural areas for the better of all of us.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Detailed design of mechanical parts – lifting points, fixing points, flashings etc.
- General arrangement drawings
- Material specification – structural and finish
- Research and specification of mechanical equipment
- Surface preparation and painting specification
- Dimensional test procedure
- Structural load test procedure and calculation
- Coordination between architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical design
- Technical project coordination with customers and suppliers
- In-factory design inspection
- Implementation of production process technology
- Research and implementation of new materials
- Creating datasheets and other instructions and materials for customers
- Working closely with product designer, manufacturing engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and the management
- Upon completion, providing a comprehensive project summary: schedule, cost, resources, efficiency, productivity, etc.
What we expect from you?
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Required experience of 3+ years on similar positions
- Excellent “solid modeling” skills required, preferred: Solidworks, AutoCAD
- Excellent understanding of forms and 3D shapes
- Fluent verbal & written communication in English
- Technical knowledge & understanding of production processes
What we consider as an advantage?
- Basic knowledge of electronics (e.g. PCB, PV modules, battery packs, …)
- Experience in designing outdoor furniture or Smart City solutions
What we offer?
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used in 55 global markets (and expanding)
- Annual gross salary range from 140.000 HRK up to 200.000 HRK
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work from home up to four days per month
- Financial compensation for transport
- Open working culture
- As much coffee as you like
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Workshops, team building, and various other activities will be regularly implemented to strengthen the team and allow individuals to learn more about themselves and gain the opportunity to progress