Datum objave: 29.7.2021.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced individual who’s ready to use their knowledge and take on a project management role in one of our marketing teams.
You will have a chance to collaborate with some of our awesome clients such as Podravka, Kiwi.com, Valamar Hotels and Resorts, Vitapur, Galileo, Lancome, Kiehl’s, and many more.
As part of our marketing team, you will work closely with your teammates on preparing, analyzing and optimizing digital strategies, campaigns, and processes.
What will you do?
- Develop digital marketing strategies by communicating directly with the client.
- Prepare advertising plans to help the client achieve company goals.
- Help plan, prepare, analyze, and optimize digital campaigns by keeping track of the tasks and your teammates’ progress on them.
- Pay attention to the client’s needs and delegate tasks to your colleagues in order to fulfill them.
- Identify new business opportunities based on available data and reports.
- Organize and hold meetings with clients.
- Work in a young team of marketing professionals.
- Hold both internal and external presentations and educations.
- Attend marketing conferences and occasionally travel to clients headquarters.
It would be great if you
- Have good organizational skills (with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects).
- Have good communication skills .
- Have experience working in an agency or as a part of a marketing department.
- Have some experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Have some experience with other advertising platforms (Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Seznam, Yandex, Amazon…).
- Have experience with project management tools (ex. Asana, Trello).
- Have spreadsheet skills.
Things that we offer and you might like about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own laptop, with a 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Health insurance.
- Salary in the range of 7.000kn – 10.000kn (gross 1 amount) + travel expenses + monthly benefits in the range of 400kn – 2.000kn, depending on the level of your skills.
Apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org