Location: Split, Croatia
If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to find a place to park your car or spent hours looking for the most affordable price on parking meters, then this is your chance to help us build something that can change the way people park forever!
Parklio is a team of dedicated problem solvers that appreciate teamwork, client relationships, and user experiences as much as the software and hardware we create. We hold each other responsible, push ourselves to be better in all we do, and set out to be the market leader in parking and mobility services.
- Active participation on building frontend based on the input from our design team
- Constant improvement of our products by utilizing new technologies
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, which communicates with our hardware products and sensors along with the APIs to support it
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to learn from, work with and interact with a team
- Additional bonus is experience with React (or any JS library), TypeScript, Git or CI/CD
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work and develop a single product within a fast-growing company present in over 50 countries in the world (instead of working for different clients)
- Work on a unique parking solution used worldwide
- Salary in accordance with your knowledge and experience
- Vacation policy adjusted to your needs
- Work with the latest technologies
- Unlimited budget for education (online courses, books, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
Send us your job application along with CV to email@example.com