Datum objave: 15.12.2022.
We’re looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to join our team!
You would be working on interesting projects for our international clients who are mainly based in Norway, Canada and the USA.
You are an ideal candidate if you are a strong team player who takes ownership of your work, you elevate yourself by elevating others and you believe new technologies are new ways to solve problems.
Our new team member is someone who:
- Has experience in web development
- Has used CSS (preferably SCSS) or a CSS-in-JS solution
- Is familiar with TypeScript
- Cares about responsive design
- Is fluent in english (spoken and written)
- Is familiar with code versioning tools
- Is a team player
- And most importantly, is willing to learn new stuff and improve on a daily basis
Missing an item or two from this list? Don’t let it discourage you from applying, nobody is perfect.
As long as you’re not afraid of a challenge, everything else will fall into place!
A good relationship is a two way street, so we’re offering:
- 1.300 – 2.170 EUR Gross1 salary
- Performance reviews every 6 months to determine competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- An indefinite contract
- A dedicated team lead to help guide and define your career path
- Bonuses awarded for various extraordinary accomplishments
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus for each new bundle of joy in your life
- A Christmas gift bonus for parents
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime is rare, but when it does happen it is always paid for
- Kitchen perks. Free coffee!
- Cozy and stimulating work environment. Pets are more than welcome!
- Need a day for yourself? Go remote!
- Multisport card subsidy to keep you in shape
- Continuous learning
- MacBooks for all!
- The best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
- Team buildings, dinners, parties, banquets…
Profico in a paragraph
Profico is a design and development digital agency. If you see Profico team members in the wild, it probably means you’re either in Split or in Zagreb where our offices are located.
Since our inception in 2012, we’ve never stopped striving to be better than the day before.
Smart city products, car sharing, house building robots and digital media are just some of the cool things we’re involved with, and we’re searching for someone just like you to help us build more experiences of tomorrow.
Does all of this sound good? Can you already imagine your first day? Good, contact us!