Alert juniors! We have a new role at Include.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps to support our colleagues between software development and operations. You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes.
Our products are present in more than 57 markets and 260 cities & municipalities. It is essential that our products are supported with a stable infrastructure.
– Support for development projects using the DevOps methodology
– Creating environments, automation, and maintenance of CI / CD pipeline,
– System design and implementation with an emphasis on high availability and security
– Production of relevant technical documentation
– BSc or MSc in informatics or computing field
– 1 year of experience in the same or similar jobs
– Knowledge of GSM / UMTS / LTE SYSTEM
– Knowledge of Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, CI/CD
– Knowledge of Linux environment
– An opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is conquering the world with the most advanced “Smart City” solutions and technologies used on over 57 global markets (and expanding)
– Yearly gross salary from 120.000 HRK and higher depending on the level of experience
– Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home, and up to six weeks of vacation
– Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
– Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales, and all internal news. If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
– Financial compensation for transport
– Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by 13th July 2021.