We are Postindustria Group and we have opened our doors in Croatia!
As a software company, we are developing our own products and products for our clients.
Our team of about 150 experts covers everything from artificial intelligence and machine learning to web and mobile application development to cloud application development and 3D modeling.
IT Career Consultant – Talent Partner
As an HR professional, you will surely be interested in the fact that we are stable and have been in business for over 15 years, our turnover rate is below average and we are planning big growth.
You will be a member of the People Ops team, which consists of experts in the field of human resources and marketing.
Each team member has full ownership of their tasks, and we meet regularly to coordinate and help each other.
- Leading and taking responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process;
~ participation in the creation of the strategic employment plan;
~ creating a job advertisement;
~ participation in the publication and monitoring of campaigns;
~ sourcing, headhunting, and pre-selection of received applications;
~ conducting non-technical interviews and evaluating candidates;
~ coordinating technical interviews or assignments;
~ participation in decisions on employment;
~ preparation of offers and work contracts;
~ sending feedback to candidates;
- Updating the candidate database (CleverStaff);
- Analysis and preparation of reports on the recruitment process, specific vacancies, and candidates in order to improve the entire hiring and recruitment process;
- Monitoring candidate feedback, predicting industry trends and labor market movements in order to propose employer branding tactics.
- +3 years of experience in recruiting exclusively in IT companies (any additional experience outside the IT industry is welcome);
- experience in using candidate search tools;
- understanding of IT industry technologies on the basis of which candidates are searched;
- experience in conducting job interviews and evaluating candidates;
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to approach different candidates in different situations;
- very good knowledge of the English language (minimum B2) in speech and writing for the purpose of communication with colleagues and candidates.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Air and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern HR tools;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment.
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.