We are Postindustria Group and we have opened our doors in Croatia!
As a software company, we are developing our own products and products for our clients.
Our team of about 150 experts covers everything from artificial intelligence and machine learning to web and mobile application development to cloud application development and 3D modeling.
FullStack JS Developer (Node.js/React)
We are looking for a FullStack JS Developer (Node.js/React) who will join our team in Europe and take part in product improvement.
In addition to writing code, your work on the project will involve regular interaction with representatives of the AdTech industry to develop and implement requirements.
Our client is a world leader in the AdTech domain who has been specializing in hosting an advertising exchange for 10+ years. The company brings together 10+ thousand leading brands with consumers through websites and mobile applications worldwide.
In addition, the company is a preferred partner of Prebid.org, a public organization that develops open-source technology solutions in the AdTech field.
Over the past decade, the company has overgrown, ranking second in online advertising, and today handles approximately 100 billion advertising requests per day.
Consists of 2-x FullStack JS Developers, 3-x Python Developers, QA Engineer, DevOps Engineer, UI/UX Designer, Project Manager, Product Manager.
GraphQL (Apollo client and server), React + Typescript, React Context, React Hooks, Cypress for integration and E2E testing, Jest for unit testing. The API part is a set of microservices (Node.js, Postgre, Hasura) compiled in Docker.
- daily use of modern technologies;
- integration with third-party and partner services (including Google);
- development of new features (data processing and visualization for advertisers and those who want to place ads on their resources).
- agreed design UI development;
- writing and modification GraphQL queries (client and server part);
- writing PostgreSQL CRUD operations;
- working with Hasura and BigQuery;
- 3rd party integration implementation (new & existing);
- project internal ecosystem upgrades.
- knowledge of Node.js and React.js;
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript (confident knowledge of typing, Generic Types);
- knowledge of any UI library (MaterialUI, Ant, React-Bootstrap, etc.);
- knowledge of React Context, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Apollo Server;
- understanding of microservice architecture;
- experience in writing Unit and/or integration tests (Jest, Moca, Cypress);
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- experience with the Google Cloud Platform;
- experience with Hasura.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment.
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
Stages of interview:
- 30 minutes screening acquaintance with TPM;
- 1-hour technical interview with TPM and FullStack JS Developer.