We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to work on exciting Smart City solutions that solve the key challenges faced by our communities today. With this unique opportunity, you will solve issues, develop new interfaces and closely work with other developers in the R&D team.
You will be part of several projects. In addition to our website and Intranet, you will be working on the configurator and Solos platform. The configurator is an exciting new option on our website where customers can arrange the characteristics of our products according to their own wishes. It is connected to the ERP system to make orders automated. Every one of our products, whether it is a Steora, Terra or Aerys, connects to Solos – an advanced Smart City dashboard which consists of several smaller applications and enables cities to monitor every part of public space.
Join us in a fast-growing and important industry and help us make our public spaces a better place to live.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Active participation in building frontend and backend for our projects
- Developing new interfaces for users
- Optimizing components to work on different types of devices and browsers
- Solving performance issues and architectural challenges
- Object-oriented programming and working with databases
- Constructing modules that can be tested and reused
- Production of technical documentation and specifications
What we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience in web development
- Experience in Docker is an advantage
- A drive to make your code better every day
- Analytical approach to work
- A team spirit because no man is an island
- Very good English language skills
What we offer?
- An opportunity to build platforms from scratch and influence architectural decisions
- Technology stack: PHP, Laravel framework, MySQL, ReactJS, SCSS, HTML
- Annual gross salary ranges from 240.000 HRK and higher depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home, and up to six weeks of vacation
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news. If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport.
Please provide your portfolio along with your CV by January 7th, 2022.