Datum objave: 22.9.2022.
Mid – Senior Level / Full-time
Agilno is a software development company that helps product-led North American companies plan, design, develop & optimize digital products, driving revenue and engagement.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, and professional team has created digital products making a huge impact on people’s lives for the last 6 years!
Join us and keep moving forward in your career!
What will your day look like?
As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be developing software for fantastic companies like eCapital, MayaHealth, Vetster, Coherent, etc.
You will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using agile methodologies in development.
You will have the opportunity to express your creativity and problem-solving in programming using modern technologies as well as develop your career and achieve personal growth.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in React.js
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with both, team members and external users
- Aspiration to share your expertise among the team
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Experience with React Native, Redux, Next and TypeScript
Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to fully remote candidates. For mid positions, a gross1 salary ranges from 14.000 to 23.000 HRK depending on your level of knowledge, for the senior level to 23.000 HRK plus.
What’s here for you?
- Unlimited contract.
- Salary ranges are transparent to every team member and advertised in our job ads; by achieving the expected results, you will have a chance to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses based on your performance and there is a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Are you working from home or the office? It doesn’t matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno’s HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We love going to a nearby restaurant, relaxing, catching up, and trying delicious food.
- We care about your development and growth: our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while there is an education budget for external training.
- In addition to regular vacation days, regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. How does this sound to you? Perfect, right?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let’s follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with a large choice of (un)healthy snacks.
- Subsidised Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance is fully provided by us.
- 100% paid sick leave.