Agilno is a software development company that helps product-led North American companies plan, design, develop & optimize digital products, driving revenue and engagement.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, and professional team has created digital products making a huge impact on people’s lives for the last 5 years!
Join us and keep moving forward in your career!
What will your day look like?
As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be developing software for fantastic companies like Stryker, Astound, Nickson Living, MyDelica, Vetster, etc.
You will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using agile methodologies in development. You will have the opportunity to express your creativity and problem-solving in programming using modern technologies as well as develop your career and achieve personal growth.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in React.js / Vue.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
- Experience with managing state, using libraries like Redux
- Good cooperation and communication inside and outside the team
- Skills to coordinate and mentor junior members of the team
- Aspiration to share knowledge among team members
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Advanced understanding of agile working methods
- Experience with React Native
Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates. For mid positions, a gross1 salary ranges from 14.000 to 20.000 HRK depending on your level of knowledge.
What’s here for you?
- Indefinite contract
- Salaries are transparent to every team member. Our job ads contain the salary range, and later we’ll create expectations for you to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses for dedicated performance and also a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Working from home or office? It doesn’t matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno’s HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We like to go to a nearby restaurant, relax, catch up, and of course try some delicious new food.
- Our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while our external training means you’ll get an education budget for your future development.
- Besides regular vacation days and regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. After one year in the company, you will also get an extra day of vacation. How does this sound to you?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let’s follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with large quantities of healthy and unhealthy snacks.
- Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
- 100% paid sick leave