Agilno is a software development agency that helps product-led companies plan, design, develop and optimize digital products that drive revenue and engagement.
We would like you to join us and work with extraordinary companies like Stryker, Astound, AVL, H1 Insights, MyDelica, Vetster, etc. for whom we are developing solutions that are used daily by more than 50 million users worldwide.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, collaborative, and professional team create digital products that make a positive impact on people’s lives for the last 5 years!
Become one of us and we will help you bring your code to perfection!
- Planning, development, deployment and, maintenance of various software solutions
- To define tasks and to give time estimates
- To write clean, maintainable code and test it
- To roll out new features
- To collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- Being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- Use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- Participate in code reviews, pairing and, other forms of knowledge sharing
- To continually improve your skills and, push others to go forward with their knowledge
- Working in a cross-functional team
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
- Team player since you will be working on projects with colleagues from all aspects of the development process
- 2+ years experience in React.js /Vue.js
- Experience with managing state, using libraries like Redux
- A good understanding of the web and browsers
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development patterns
- Excellent knowledge of English
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Experience with TypeScript
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary (Midd pay range 14-19K gross1)
- Work on large, long-term projects for international clients
- Top-notch equipment of your choice
- Educational budget to improve your coding skills or learn new technology
- Travel opportunities to our North American offices or client’s office
- Enough time to play with new technologies
- Flexible working hours and unlimited days of remote work
- Surprise lunch every Friday in office
- The help of more experienced colleagues to improve your code to perfection
- Involvement in everyday communication with clients where your voice is equally important