To fasten our growth, we’re looking for an exceptional mid front-end developer with a focus on performance, scale, and quality.
Most of you know us as a company that produces smart benches, but the main core lays in Solos – an IoT platform that connects smart city devices within the community under one central hub.
Our continued growth in 2021 depends on key positions like this.
If you are skilled, confident, and want new challenges don’t hesitate to contact us!
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Active participation in building frontend for our projects
- Developing new interfaces for users
- Optimizing components to work on different types of devices and browsers
- Daily communication with Backend Developers and Embedded Software Engineers
What we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience in web development
- Advanced knowledge of the HTML, CSS, ReactJS and working with git
- Writing unit tests and experience with Jest/Enzyme is an advantage
- A drive to make your code better every day
- A team spirit because no man is an island
- Very good English language skills
What we offer?
- An opportunity to build platforms from scratch and influence architectural decisions
- Technology stack: ReactJs, SCSS, HTML, webpack and node
- Other tools we are using: Jenkins, Figma, and JIRA
- Yearly gross salary from 150.000 HRK and higher depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home, and up to six weeks of vacation
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales, and all internal news
If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
Please send us your resume together with a portfolio by the 15th of September, 2021.