O ovom poslu
We are looking for an experienced embedded hardware engineer that is going to work on designing embedded hardware for our new disruptive IoT solutions. Electronic components developed by you are going to be used by millions of people globally every year.
- Performing selections of components and developing Schematics and PCB design files for different parts of the system, such as: linear or switching power supplies, digital low and high current outputs, galvanic isolation interfaces, analog and digital sensor inputs, communication interfaces, processor and control logic, onboard diagnostics, logging memory, etc.
- Participating in the design of components which must be in compliance with the different global standards, such as: CE, EMC, LVD, FCC, etc.
- Providing support for embedded Software Engineers during software development
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineers during the integration of PCB into the housing regarding the positioning, electrical routing, thermal constraints and other environmental requirements
- Provide support to the production and assembly teams during the production of prototypes
- Developing a serial production device, that will require a close collaboration with the production, procurement and industrialization teams to optimize the cost and production effort
- You will define tests and conduct them at the in-house test facilities, external laboratory houses and perform field testing on test vehicles to validate design functionality of the prototypes and the final device
- Experience in electronics (hardware) development
- Master’s degree in the relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such as operational amplifiers and their variations for analog signal processing, analog switches and multiplexers, ADCs, linear and switching power supplies, power supply protections, MCU/CPUs, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN), etc.
- Experience with designing multilayer PCBs (4+ layers)
- Ability to understand and localize potential noises and interference sources in schematics and PCBs, and finding solutions to minimize them
- Experience with the mechanical integration of PCBs in the enclosures and the ability to understand mechanical requirements
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with other Hardware, Software, Mechanical and System Engineers
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on 44 global markets (and expanding)
- Open working culture
- Beers on Fridays
- Motivational and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Financial support for transportation
- Accommodation (if you are not from Solin or nearby cities)
- More beers on Fridays
- At least 10% higher monthly net salary than the average electronics engineer salary in Croatia
- As much coffee as you like
- Personal development (workshops, assessment center, …)