Datum objave: 6.2.2023.
Zagreb, Split, Remote
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a limited time contract Business Analyst to join our product team for 2023!
As a Business Analyst, you will play the main role in linking different teams while defining future business requirements.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and translate them into user stories for the engineering team
- Develop and maintain project plan, problem lists, and status reports
- Interview internal stakeholders and end users
- Work with customer service and customers to understand issues and enhancement requests
- Ensure that user story acceptance criterias are met
- Track priorities, activities, issues, and progress of assigned projects
- Conduct quality assurance checks and product usage tests in order to ensure we are accomplishing client expectations
- Coordinate with sprint team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes
What we expect from you:
- Experience working with technology and data, directly as a Business Analyst or other capacities (e.g. implementing, testing, etc.)
- Expert communicator, that can effectively liaise with the team, stakeholders and clients
- Proactive facilitator and collaborator
- Analytical thinker with passion for problem solving
- Functional domain expertise in SaaS applications
- Ability to write clear and well structured business requirements/documents
- Ability to lead information gathering and usability sessions with clients
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
- Health and wellness:
Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.