Agilno is a software development company that helps product-led North American companies plan, design, develop & optimize digital products, driving revenue and engagement.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, and professional team has created digital products making a huge impact on people’s lives for the last 5 years!
Join us and keep moving forward in your career!
What will your day look like?
As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be developing software for fantastic companies like Stryker, Astound, Nickson Living, MyDelica, Vetster, etc.
You will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using agile methodologies in development. You will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which, together, enable the user-facing side of the application to even exist in the first place. You will use modern technologies. Each day you will develop your career and achieve personal growth.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in Node.js
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
- Team player since you will be working on projects with colleagues from all aspects of the development process
- You have a good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with writing tests
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- A good understanding of the web and browsers
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with building event-driven systems
- Experience with Pusher
Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates. For mid positions, a gross1 salary ranges from 14.000 to 20.000 HRK depending on your level of knowledge.
What’s here for you?
- Indefinite contract.
- Salaries are transparent to every team member. Our job ads contain the salary range, and later we’ll create expectations for you to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses for dedicated performance and also a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Working from home or office? It doesn’t matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno’s HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We like to go to a nearby restaurant, relax, catch up, and of course try some delicious new food.
- Our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while our external training means you’ll get an education budget for your future development.
- Besides regular vacation days and regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. How does this sound to you? Perfect, right?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let’s follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with large quantities of healthy and unhealthy snacks.
- Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
- 100% paid sick leave.