Location: Split, Croatia (with the possibility of remote work)
If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to find a place to park your car, or spent hours looking for the most affordable price on parking meters, then this is your chance to help us build something that can change the way people park forever!
Parklio is a team of dedicated problem solvers that appreciate teamwork, client relationships, and user experiences as much as the software and hardware we create. We hold each other responsible, push ourselves to be better in all we do, and set out to be the market leader in parking and mobility services.
In order to grow our core development team, we’re looking for a Backend Developer who can help us build some ground-breaking features that will be utilized all over the world.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for a company with its own product and manufacturing lines, robotic arms, and other high-tech machinery that are utilized to create the world’s greatest parking solutions under the Parklio brand.
- Develop client/server API interactions, database models, and server functionality for enterprise-grade SaaS products
- Develop microservices to enhance and optimise our products
- Constant improvement of our products by utilising new technologies
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Create a flexible and well-structured back-end architecture that connects with our hardware and sensors, as well as the APIs that support it
- Work experience with Node.js is a plus, but experience with any backend language or framework would work just as well
- Experience with databases
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Git experience
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to learn from, work with and interact with a team
- At least 1 year of experience in the required fields
Bonus skills (but not required):
- Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work and develop a single product within a fast-growing company present in over 40 countries in the world (instead of working for different clients)
- Work on a unique parking solution used worldwide
- Possibility of combined office work and remote work
- Salary in accordance with your knowledge and experience
- Vacation policy adjusted to your needs
- Work with the latest technologies
- Unlimited budget for education (online courses, books,etc…)
- Flexible working hours