Datum objave: 21.4.2023.
We are looking for a responsible, creative, and motivated colleague to join our development team as an Android Developer.
Check out the list of “requirements” and use it as a guide to imagine how you would fit into our environment. Our main goal is to find a motivated, good-fit colleague and build on top of that.
Who are we
We are a tight-knit, experienced crew and make end-to-end digital products. Most of our products are mobile apps but can be anything in the digital realm.
Primarily working with clients from the US, which come in all shapes and sizes, from startups to corporations. We love to get excited about new opportunities and are known for pouring our hearts into innovative projects with a vision.
We would be delighted if you:
- have experience working with designers, developers, and project managers
- are motivated to develop mobile solutions
- have knowledge of modern Android technologies
- have experience or familiarity with Kotlin
- have knowledge of Git and experience working with it
- are a responsible and proactive person that is ready to take initiative
- are a team player
- obtain solid English knowledge
- like to work on your own progress
- are someone who has excellent communication skills when interacting with your teammates (both oral and written)
Bonus points if you:
- have experience working with Agile methodology
- have a computer science degree
- are genuinely enthusiastic about the digital shift
- are investing in your education and self-growth
- are an after-work beer fan
What to expect
- Working on interesting and dynamic projects using modern technologies
- Continuous acquisition of new knowledge in the field of mobile development
- Education in various areas of interest through courses and internal events
- Pleasant and stimulating work atmosphere
- Flextime (sliding work schedule)
- Socializing with the team through various activities (team building, game nights, etc.)
- a competitive, value-based income (based on your knowledge and experience)
- 25 days of annual leave
-an additional day of annual leave for each subsequent year spent with us
-additional vacation allowance strictly allocated for food and wine
- flexible working hours (work at your own pace)
- education budget (courses, books…)
-bonus education days during work
- paid overtime (at a 150% rate)
- dedicated mentor
- leadership opportunities
- latest MacBook Pro, accessory equipment of your choice
- relevant conferences
- micro-management free environment
- beautiful offices in Zagreb and Split
- annual health check-up
- 100% covered sick leave
- travel opportunities (Europe and USA)
- unforgettable team buildings (where most photos are for the private gallery only, check Instagram for decent ones)
- kitchen perks
- an inexhaustible source of bad jokes
-some dad jokes, too*
How to apply?
Simply reach out at email@example.com with your CV 🙂
*Your application is safe with us; everything will be kept private.