Datum objave: 25.1.2023.
Are you a master of 3D design and ready for an adventure?
We’re on the hunt for a 3D design wizard to join our team in Split and make our creations pop like a freshly opened bag of chips!
We promise it’ll be a designer’s paradise with endless creative possibilities and a guaranteed good time.
Who we are:
Devla is the helping hand for diving into the new age of metaverse technology. Our international team of experienced developers is pioneering in bringing 3D universe to life. In addition, we also offer solutions in blockchain apps, web apps and websites.
What we offer:
- 2000-3300€ gross salary, depending on your skill set. The salary is regularly raised based on your performance.
- Hybrid work model (we prefer working on site, but we offer remote work model as well)
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities and conferences
- Office next to our favorite restaurant Dvor
- A young and ambitious team
- Friday beer meetings at Pivkan Split
- Good/excellent working knowledge of 3D modelling tools such as Blender, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max…etc. Maya or a similar 3D package.
- PBR workflow – texture & material creation (UV unwrapping & Quixel Mixer or similar software)
- Understanding of real-time rendering pipeline
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine (operating with assets and world-building)
- Houdini working knowledge
- Game studio experience
- 3D Animation and rigging
- Blueprint creation and utilization in Unreal Engine
Who you are:
- Effectively communicating across multiple disciplines
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Collaborating with animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas
- Desire to teach others and learn from others and on your own
Mandatory: CV and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills
Work type: Hybrid
Employment Type: Full-time
Does the job appeal to you? Send us your application with CV and portfolio, and become a member of a young, fast-growing software engineering company with (we think) lovely colleagues.