O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Developer with a desire to revolutionize the DOOH advertising industry together with us. Today, it is almost impossible to imagine a public space without advertising, and when we talk about Smart City solutions, it is logical that there is AI in the background. Join us in developing Smart City equipment used by more than two million people annually.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Developement, implementation and testing vision-based solutions.
- Research and implementation of appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Analyzing and collecting data
- Helping in installation and product demonstration
- Design, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions for solving machine learning problems
- Developing and testing vision algorithms created for recognizing human interaction in outdoor environments
What we expect from you?
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Robotics or a related field
- 3 years of experince on same or similar job positions
- Advanced knowledge (Relevant experience) of C ++ and Python
- Advanced knowledge (Relevant experience) with the UNIX / Linux environment
- Experience with OpenCV or other CV libraries
- Experience with ML libraries, eg Tensorflow, Pytorch, Darknet
- Experience with machine learning algorithms, an added plus for deep learning experience
- Experience of working with Git
- Camera-based data feed is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of English
What we offer?
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced Smart City solutions and technologies used on over 57 global markets (and expanding)
- Entry annual gross salary from 170.000 HRK depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Accommodation for all employees living in distant areas
- Financial compensation for transport
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by April 26th, 2021.