O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
With a mission to make our cities a better place to live in, we are expanding sales team. We are in search of new colleague who will help us achieve our goals and create modern, connected cities in the Nordic and Baltic markets.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Ownership of new business development and customer engagement strategy in assigned territory
- Research, qualification, and acquisition of new customers and partners to drive new revenue and build Include’s brand recognition
- Developing and strengthening business relationships with existing customers and partners
- End-to-end solution selling process engagement – from prospecting and networking to driving customer meetings, pricing strategy, proposals, negotiations, closing, and post-sale customer success
- Proposing new ideas and creating plans on how to implement them to speed up territory coverage and our market share
- New product research and co-creating its go-to-market strategy
- Sales forecasting and adequate pipeline coverage according to quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Working closely with colleagues in sales and marketing, as well other cross-functional teams to achieve team goals
- Keeping up to date of all business activities and records in our CRM
What we expect from you?
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Previous successful experiences in sales or business development (3+ years)
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to convince
- High level of responsibility, proactivity and self-reliance
- Excellent level of proficiency with MS Office
- B category driving license
What will be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in working and living in one of the Nordic or Baltic countries
- Additional knowledge of another foreign language, preferably from one of the Nordics or Baltics countries
What we offer?
- Opportunity to conquer the Nordic and Baltics market with great smart city products
- Entry annual gross salary from 100.000 HRK and more depending on the level of experience
- Monthly and annual bonuses depending on your sales performance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home up to four days per month
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news. If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
- Open working culture
- Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by April 7th, 2021.