O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are in search of a solution architect, an analytical thinker with the ability to design, describe and manage the overall technical vision for a particular solution. Together with the software and hardware team, you will work on finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Analyzing the technological environment, the needs of the company and the market
- Selection of software and hardware solutions for all products and prototyping
- Supervising the development and implementation of all selected technological solutions and, if necessary, proposing alternatives
- Providing support to the entire development team in the continuous improvement of products and processes
- Production of technical documentation
What we expect from you?
- Education in the field of technical sciences
- 4 years of experience in the same or similar jobs
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly understand problems, find solutions and simplify them to a specification understandable to a multidisciplinary team
- Driving license b category
What we offer?
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on over 50 global markets (and expanding)
- Entry annual gross salary from 190.000 HRV and higher depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by March 16th, 2021.