O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
Traveling the world by sitting in your office in search of needed parts for our products sounds good? Or building and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and partners, while ensuring the quality of delivered products on more than 50 global markets? Our continued growth in 2021 depends on key positions like this.
Apply and become a part of an award-winning international company in a fast-growing Smart City industry.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Development and implementation of procurement plans for product development
- Finding new suppliers and partners in line with internal processes
- Conduction of procurement processes through collecting suppliers offers, negotiating and ordering
- Budget control and preparation of reports (financial, quantitative, etc.)
- Participation in the formation of projects and implementation of the necessary project procurement activities
- Active participation in product certification
What we expect from you?
- Education in the field of technical sciences
- 1 year of experience in technical or purchasing jobs
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Driving license b category
What we offer?
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on over 50 global markets (and expanding)
- Annual gross salary range from 118.000 HRK up to 157.000 HRK depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport