O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are looking for experienced embedded hardware engineer who has managed to not lose his fingers to soldering and is willing to design embedded hardware for our new disruptive IoT solutions. Electronic components you develop are going to be used by millions of people globally every year. Include can offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the team that creates revolutionary „Smart City” solutions and technologies.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Performing selections of components and developing schematics and PCB design files for different parts of the system, such as: linear or switching power supplies, digital low and high current outputs, interfaces with galvanic isolation, analog and digital sensor inputs, communication interfaces etc.
- Participating in design of components which must be in compliance with different global standards, such as: CE, EMC, etc.
- Providing support for embedded Software Engineers during software development
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineers during the integration of PCB into the housing regarding the positioning, electrical routing, thermal constraints and other environmental requirements
What we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience in electronics (hardware) development
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such as operational amplifiers and their variations for analogue signal processing, analog switches and multiplexers, ADCs, linear and switching power supplies, power supply protections, MCU/CPUs, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN), etc.
- Experience with designing PCBs
- Experience with the mechanical integration of PCBs in the enclosures and the ability to understand mechanical requirements
- Very good English language skills
What we offer?
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on over 50 global markets (and expanding)
- Annual gross salary range from 180.000 HRK up to 260.000 HRK depending on the level of experience
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
- Accommodation for all employees living in distant areas
- Open working culture
- Join us in the kitchen, our favorite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter by February 17th, 2021.