O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer who will connect the dots. With this unique opportunity, you will solve issues, develop new interfaces and closely work with other developers in the R&D team. Join us in a fast-growing and important industry and help us make our public spaces a better place to live.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Active participation in building frontend and backend for our projects.
- Developing new interfaces for users.
- Optimizing components to work on different types of devices and browsers.
- Solving performance issues and architectural challenges.
- Object-oriented programming and working on/ in databases.
- Constructing modules that can be tested and reused.
- Production of technical documentation and specifications.
What we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience in full stack development.
- Experience in Docker is an advantage
- A drive to make your code better every day.
- Analytical approach to work.
- A team spirit because no man is an island.
- Very good English language skills.
What we offer?
- An opportunity to build platforms from scratch and influence architectural decisions.
- Technology stack: PHP, Laravel framework, MySQL, ReactJs, SCSS, HTML
- Annual gross salary range from 180.000 HRK up to 250.000 HRK depending on the level of experience.
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication.
- Accommodation for all employees living in distant areas.
- Financial compensation for transport.
- Open working culture
Please provide your portfolio along with your CV by February 17th, 2021.